What you need to pay attention when renting a car
In this post, we will talk about what you should pay attention to when renting a car in Baku?
1) Why do you want to rent a car?
- For a real test drive, before buying;
- In order to spend a pleasant weekend out of town;
- For traveling with the whole family in the regions of Azerbaijan on holidays;
Having answered this question, you already know for what period, which class of car (economy sedan, crossover with clearance, roomy and reliable SUV, luxury VIP class cars) you need.
Renting a comfortable car will be more profitable and convenient for you in all respects than spending money on a taxi or public transport and get tired at the same time. The rental period is an important point, the more days, the lower the price per day, for example – a weekly rate.
2) Budget, price, and bonuses
- Browse through all the offers and choose the one that suits the budget best (without forgetting the bonuses);
- Check what is included in the price (the most important is insurance, what else?));
- Specify what is NOT included in the price, this is your responsibility to the company;
Before renting a car, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with all the offers of CARHIREBAKU and choose the best car based on your budget. You can also use earlier reservations or discounts on holidays. We offer you both
The price includes:
- New car models that undergo timely maintenance in official services;
- Technical support and assistance of our assistant – 24/7;
- CDW + TP and TPL insurance with a deductible of 300AZN (for luxury cars, deductible is 1000AZN);
- Unlimited mileage. There are no restrictions on the daily mileage of the car;
- Free registration in a maximum of 15 minutes;
- Free registration of an additional driver;
- Delivery and collection of a rented car from any place convenient for you;
The price does NOT include:
- Traffic violations of the road committed by you while renting a car;
- Parking costs during car rental;
- Lack of fuel during the return of the car;
3) Car registration and handover
- The agreement is drawn up in duplicate, one stays at the company and the other in your rented car. Read in detail all the main and additional terms of the contract. Our employee will answer all your questions;
- During the reception, walk around carefully & check the car. Pay attention to scratches, you can also take a photo and record a video about car reception;
- Our motto is customer confidence. Our customers are our friends)
We will be glad to see you